Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Two useful blogs I really like

This is going to be a short post because it is late and I have to get up early. I just wanted to note that I have discovered two blogs I find incredibly useful and so relevant to my life right now.

In sickness and in health: A place for couples dealing with illness: Just exactly what the blog title is. I like the authors style, and her insight into couples' interactions when chronic illness is in the picture is poignant. She is hosting the upcoming Grand Rounds and her topic is connections. I'm thinking a lot about EDS-related "loose connections" at the moment with my joints, but connections with friends, social activities and other stuff in my life has really changed since pain has become a daily visitor.

How to Cope with Pain: Again, title and subject are one. Insightful, interactive, proactive, and engaging blog. She tends to have really interesting links as well.

I want to write more but I'm too tired to think. You'll just have to go to these blogs and find out for yourself what they are all about. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment