February is a short month to begin with but it just FLEW by!
I've been wanting to post but have had various reasons why that hasn't happened:
1) feel crummy - shoulder, feet, fatigue
2) brain fog is worse than usual - really can't concentrate or follow logical steps in completing tasks
3) work has been sapping all my energy
4) worked on a project for the EDNF
5) visited family two weekends in a row
6) feel crummy
Here are the topics I've wanted to post on but haven't had energy to:
1) no more tape for me
2) anxiety about shoulder surgery - how to avoid it
3) brain fog - depression? pain? Vit D? not anemia
4) summary of interesting article about changes in the brain from chronic pain
5) sad about not having my own child
6) thinking about the future - education, healing ministry, disability
I can't think of anything else at the moment. I just want to go home. It seems like I get maybe 2 productive hours out of the 8 at work these days. Not such a good average. Sigh.
Hugs to everyone I love and to those I've only just met.