Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Comedian Dustin Woods

Hi everyone,

I just found this EDSer, Dustin Wood, online via the video below. I'm not into stand-up comedy, but he is actually pretty funny and gets the word out about EDS and POTS.

Funniest Redneck Stand Up Comedian Ever Dustin Wood Video

Dustin also has a lovely cause to help people with depression. Find out more about the "Feel Better Letters" on his myspace here:
www.myspace.com/comedyforacause

Keep up the great work Dustin! Depression really sucks.
Sending some more smiles out there,

~e

1 comment:

  1. Hey!

    Thank you for posting this video! He is hilarious! It cheered me up really quickly and I used it to cheer up another EDSer!

    A little about me... I used to dance too! ALL THE TIME! It was my passion and was going to be my career... until EDS stepped in! Long story short, I went from dancing over 15 hours a week to barely walking, OVERNIGHT! You can read more about my story on my blog: www.mackenziemathis.blogspot.com.

    I would love to get to know more about your story! You can email me at mackenziemathis@bellsouth.net. I look forward to hearing from you!

    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete